ASCs: Meet Apex, Your New Procedure Documentation Software
Provation® Apex delivers critical insights to help your ambulatory surgery center (ASC) manage financial and clinical outcomes through the guided capture of relevant procedure data. Flexible, intuitive, and specialty-specific, Apex can learn each user’s workflow and favorites for unrivaled physician personalization, adoption and satisfaction.
Hover over the icons below to learn more about each exciting feature.
- Smaller IT footprint
- No servers to buy or maintain
- No updates to run
- No downtime for backups
- Available on any device with internet access
- Consistently and accurately document procedure notes and access them anywhere, anytime
- Mobile workflows
- Once available, Apex will automatically convert the physician's speech into structure text via natural language processing (NLP)
- Great for physicians who prefer to dictate notes
- Once available, Apex will provide clinical intelligence, guidance and custom data reports
- Gain insights into quality, ROI and benchmarking across all your providers using the software
- Improve efficiency of operations, as well as clinical and financial outcomes.
- Once available, Apex will learn each physician's workflow and favorites
- Experience unparalleled physician personalization, adoption and satisfaction
- Guided navigation of specialty-specific medical content in a modern UI
- Fits the physician’s natural documentation workflow
- Allows for complete procedure notes with immediate access to structured data that can be easily analyzed, queried and shared
Is Provation Apex Right for Your ASC?
Trust the brand that used in over 1,000 ASCs. Want to learn if Apex is the right procedure documentation platform for your ASC? Contact us today and an expert will be in touch.
Already a Provation Customer? Become an Early Adopter
From early access to the latest technology to a smaller IT footprint, explore all the reasons to become an Apex Early Adopter.
What Our Customers Say
Are You a Provation® MD Customer?
Explore the differences between Provation MD and Apex and the reasons your ASC should consider migrating.
On-Premise Procedure Documentation
For 25 years, our flagship procedure documentation software, Provation MD, has been trusted by leading physicians worldwide.