All of these ASCs are reaching peak productivity with Apex. Why Not You?
ASCs: Meet Apex, Your New Procedure Documentation Software
Provation® Apex delivers critical insights to help your ambulatory surgery center (ASC) manage financial and clinical outcomes through the guided capture of relevant procedure data. Flexible, intuitive, and specialty-specific, Apex can learn each user’s workflow and favorites for unrivaled physician personalization, adoption and satisfaction.
Hover over the icons below to learn more about each exciting feature.
- Smaller IT footprint
- No servers to buy or maintain
- No updates to run
- No downtime for backups
- Available on any device with internet access
- Consistently and accurately document procedure notes and access them anywhere, anytime
- Mobile workflows
- Once available, Apex will automatically convert the physician's speech into structure text via natural language processing (NLP)
- Great for physicians who prefer to dictate notes
- Once available, Apex will provide clinical intelligence, guidance and custom data reports
- Gain insights into quality, ROI and benchmarking across all your providers using the software
- Improve efficiency of operations, as well as clinical and financial outcomes.
- Once available, Apex will learn each physician's workflow and favorites
- Experience unparalleled physician personalization, adoption and satisfaction
- Guided navigation of specialty-specific medical content in a modern UI
- Fits the physician’s natural documentation workflow
- Allows for complete procedure notes with immediate access to structured data that can be easily analyzed, queried and shared
What Our Customers Say About Apex
“My favorite Apex feature, so far, is ‘Machine-Learned Favorites. Once you get your Favorites set, it’s a breeze!”
“It’s very obvious that physicians helped design this software, because it’s intuitive and easy to use from our perspective. I can’t say that about any of our other software.”
“I’m confident that Provation Apex will be the future of procedure documentation and I’m happy to be influential in the continued evolution of the product.”
"I trust Provation because it is the only software that actually saves us time and improves quality. Provation definitely helps our clinical workflow, and the new Provation Apex platform is even more intuitive and streamlined than what we are used to.”
Want to See Provation Apex in Action?
Check out our free, on-demand webinars!
Which Provation solution is best for you?
Explore the differences between Provation MD and Apex to see which solution is best for your ASC.
On-Premise Procedure Documentation
For 25 years, our flagship procedure documentation software, Provation MD, has been trusted by leading physicians worldwide.