To empower Providers to deliver quality healthcare for all
To be the global leader in innovative solutions that maximize healthcare quality & productivity
Our comprehensive portfolio spans the entire patient procedure, from pre-op through post-op recovery and follow-up, with solutions for:
- Physician and nursing documentation (Provation® MD, Provation® Apex, Provation® MultiCaregiver)
- Patient engagement, surgical care coordination and anesthesia quality reporting (Provation® SurgicalValet™)
- Anesthesia documentation and Anesthesia Information Management System (AIMS) (Provation® iProcedures)
- Order set and care plan management (Provation® Order Sets and Provation® Care Plans)
- Practice management and ASC electronic health records (MD-Reports)
- EHR embedded clinical documentation (Provation® Clinic Note).
Provation has more than 250 employees and is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. In 2021, Provation was acquired by Fortive Corporation, a Fortune 1000 company that builds essential technology and accelerates transformation in high-impact fields like workplace safety, engineering, and healthcare.