It's no longer enough for peri-operative documentation solutions to simply guide the capture of thorough, compliant notes. To support peak clinical and operational efficiencies, peri-operative documentation solutions must enhance quality, streamline workflow and eliminate the need to dedicate resources to non-revenue generating activities.
ProVation MultiCaregiver Accomplishes All This and More
Designed to meet the peri-operative documentation needs of nurses, anesthesiologists and other caregivers, ProVation MultiCaregiver offers robust electronic documentation and document imaging for all elements of the patient encounter, from past records to procedure documentation to follow-up care.
- Delivers workflow efficiency and time savings by eliminating paper charting and automatically collecting information from vitals monitors
- Enables compliance with facility requirements or regulatory bodies including The Joint Commission, AAAHC, CMS and the Office of the Inspector General (OIG)
- Features a standard content library that includes AAAHC, AORN, SGNA, CMS and The Joint Commission language and practices
- Allows staff to electronically complete and sign all required point of care documentation
- Automatically transfers scheduling data and patient demographics from other IT systems
- Provides accurate charge capture for procedures, medications and supplies used
- Supports quality initiatives with robust data reporting capabilities and a data reporting tool, allowing for the customization of quality indicator data analysis
ProVation MultiCaregiver provides cost- and quality-conscious facilities with affordable access to a single, patient-centric documentation system that eliminates costs and improves profitability.
- Reduces time and costs associated with documentation, reporting and management
- Reduces the potential for data entry redundancies and errors
- Allows for greater patient throughput and increased revenue recovery
- Eliminates the need to dedicate space to records storage that could otherwise be used for revenue generation