Replace Paper Charting and Cumbersome Nursing Documentation Processes with Provation MultiCaregiver
Nurses, anesthesiologists and other care team members are on the frontlines of patient care. As such, they have a serious responsibility as it relates to documenting patient care – from vitals, medications and supplies, to aftercare instructions, and everything in between.
At Provation, we understand the weight of this responsibility and the need for care teams to be able to quickly and accurately document patient care. That’s why we developed Provation® MultiCaregiver, a comprehensive point-of-care (POC) documentation system designed to meet the needs of caregivers at hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs).
According to the American Nurses Association (ANA), high quality documentation is:
- Accurate, relevant, and consistent
- Clear, concise, and complete
- Timely, sequential and contemporaneous
- Reflective of the nursing process
- Retrievable on a permanent basis in a nursing-specific manner
Provation MultiCaregiver is designed to satisfy all these needs for care teams.
Complete, Standardized Point-of-Care Documentation for Your Entire Care Team – Nurses, Anesthesiologists and Other Caregivers
How does Provation MultiCaregiver Work?
With MultiCaregiver, you’ll have affordable access to a single, patient-centric documentation solution that enables:
- Consistent, thorough and reportable nursing notes
- Accurate, real-time charge capture
- Automatic collection of and centralized access to patient vitals, scheduling and patient demographics
- Electronic signatures and sign-offs
- Robust data and compliance reporting
- Integration with EMRs and other IT systems
- Reduction in time and costs associated with documentation and reporting while maximizing reimbursements