COVID-19 Order Set and Care Plan - Free for All Healthcare Providers
In the midst of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the Provation team would like to keep healthcare providers equipped with the latest evidence-based order set and care plan content available for COVID-19.
Dear Valued Provation Customers,
Like you, we continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, and the federal and state recommended health and safety guidelines for businesses. Provation remains committed to keeping your focus on your patients and free from distraction.
I wanted to personally update you on Provation’s decision to ask all our employees in our Minnesota and New York offices, as well as our remote team members, to temporarily start telecommuting beginning Monday, March 16th, 2020. These actions will allow our team to continue to provide dependable and timely customer support, and services such as implementation, virtually if appropriate. We are confident these precautions will secure continuity of our business operations and our ability to serve you without major disruption.
Provation’s COVID-19 response plan has enacted protocols to safeguard our staff including our customer support team and product services team:
- Provation has enacted our long-standing preparedness plan to maintain business continuity to meet your needs virtually, if necessary.
- Provation’s virtual customer support plan is in place to provide real-time implementation, server moves, training, etc. without delay to your workflow.
- Provation’s COVID-19 Taskforce continues to update our existing business continuity procedures including ensuring our customer support team is available to support you.
- Should your institution limit outside visitors, Provation’s customer support team is prepared to “go virtual,” if necessary, to ensure seamless implementation, support, training, etc.
- The Provation Customer Support Team is monitoring call volumes and has placed additional support staff on stand-by to ensure any concerns are quickly resolved without major disruptions to patient care.
- Provation is following current CDC and WHO guidelines, news updates, travel recommendations and suggested best practices surrounding remediating COVID-19.
Provation will continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and take the necessary precautions needed to ensure our employee’s safety, and that your attention remains on those in your clinical care.