Protect. Empower. Prepare.
Future-Proofing Your Healthcare Organization with Provation Apex
RECORDINGS: Check out the webinar descriptions below to access the on-demand recordings of previous webinars in the series.
Register for the webinars below!
Protect Your Data with Layers of Provation Apex Cloud Security
Thursday, January 26th from 3:00 - 3:30 pm CT
For hospitals and ASCs, data security is your top priority. Data breaches are occurring across the United States, and it’s critical your organization remains not only vigilant, but protected. So, do you know what healthcare organizations should be looking for when choosing a procedure documentation solution?
Provation’s Chief Information Security Officer, Curt Rebelein, presents how healthcare organizations are evolving to bring data security at the forefront. He discusses:
- The current landscape in the healthcare software space
- How on-premises and cloud security compare
- What certifications healthcare software companies are required to achieve, and how some companies are going above and beyond
- The layers of security hospitals and ASCs can expect from cloud-based Provation Apex
- And more!
Empower Your Team with Provation Apex Data-Driven Decision Making
Thursday, February 23rd from 3:00 - 3:30 pm CT
Can your hospital or ASC team easily create accurate reports that help you continuously improve quality and maximize compliance?
If you are tired of trying to analyze and communicate clinical data using old spreadsheets, join us in this webinar! Mathew Dawson, Manager of Customer Success, will show you how clinicians using Provation Apex Reporting (powered by Microsoft® Power BI™) can:
- Build out custom dashboards to drill down on data relevant to your facility
- Improve procedure quality by analyzing reports on personnel utilization, scope times, prep quality, medication dosage, maneuvers, and more
- Identify gaps and increase clinical efficiency by reporting on facility-specific data
- Create personalized reports to report on custom content or procedures most relevant to specific facilities or roles
- And so much more!
Following the presentation, ask Mathew any questions you may have in our live Q&A!
Prepare for the Future with Provation Apex GI Innovation
Thursday, March 30th from 3:00 - 3:30 pm CT
For over 25 years, Provation has been the Gold Standard in gastroenterology (GI) documentation. But we’re not slowing down.
We designed procedure documentation solution Provation Apex with customer’s concerns in mind, and because it’s cloud-based, we can grow, adapt, and enhance its technology quickly.
Join the final webinar in the Protect. Empower. Prepare. series to learn how Provation Apex’s artificial intelligence (AI) can unlock features and functionality our valued customers have been inquiring about for years, including:
- Machine-learning, to increase efficiency and accuracy during documentation
- Predictive entries, to learn clinician’s most-used selections to improve patient throughput
- AI-assisted polyp detection, designed to aid physicians in the real-time detection of polyps and other lesions
- Auto-documentation, to bring clinical productivity to a whole new level
Don’t miss the Q&A following the webinar to ask Provation experts and our partners further questions.