See a Demo and Hear from a Provation Automated ADR Customer
Adenoma Detection Rate (ADR) is the widely accepted benchmark for quality screening colonoscopies. Many physicians and administrators find the manual process of calculating ADRs time-consuming and prone to errors.
For manager Sarah Williams and her team at at Gastroenterology Specialists in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the process is instantaneous and automatic thanks to Automated ADR.
In this webinar, you'll:
- See how Automated ADR works in a demo from Provation experts
- Hear how Sarah's team utilizes Automated ADR to calculate physicians ADRs
- Discover reasons to adopt Automated ADR to benefit physician workflow, administrative reporting and patient care
- Date: Wednesday, July 31st, 2019
- Time: 1:00-1:30 p.m. (CDT)
Don't miss this discussion about Automated ADR with Sarah Williams and the Provation team!