ProVation® Order Sets, powered by UpToDate® Decision Support, improves patient outcomes and quality of care by providing evidence-based order set templates co-developed with the editors of UpToDate. Customers achieve a strong return on investment through lower costs of care enabled by an intelligent clinical content management system, backed by unmatched implementation, clinical informatics, and technical support services.
THE EVIDENCE IS IN…
Physicians worldwide trust UpToDate as an indispensable evidence-based resource. ProVation Order Sets comes with over 1,000 pre-built order set templates containing 11,000 unbreakable Permalinks to UpToDate, giving the entire care team the confidence to customize their content and leverage it inside the EHR system.
- More than 850,000 clinicians in 158 countries and nearly 90% of academic medical centers in the United States rely on UpToDate to provide the best care
- More than 30 peer-reviewed studies confirm widespread usage of UpToDate and its association with improved patient care and hospital performance
Built on structured data, ProVation® Order Sets provides intuitive user interfaces for authoring and maintaining order set templates. Key features include:
- Intelligent anticipatory edit menus that speed template creation
- An HTML5 Web review application enabling staff to review order sets from any Web-enabled PC, laptop or tablet
- One-Click Updates makes updating order sets with new practice-changing evidence and regulations fast and simple
- Integration with leading EHR systems, including Cerner, Epic, MEDITECH, Allscripts and McKesson
ProVation Order Sets delivers a strong return on investment from dramatically shortened order set authoring, review and approval cycles as well as other clinical efficiency improvements. Independent analyst research shows hospitals realize an average annual bottom-line benefit of $3,000 per bed. Addition financial benefit is achieved by the higher quality of care and increased reimbursements from evidence-based decision support at the point of care. ProVation Order Sets also:
- Drives increased adoption of CPOE systems for Meaningful Use compliance
- Provides embedded narratives and links to quality measure definitions by CMS, The Joint Commission and other standards bodies
Customer feedback and independent analyst research consistently commend ProVation Medical for excellence in delivering a wide range of professional services, including:
- A top-ranked implementation methodology proven over hundreds of projects
- Clinical Informatics consulting covering catalog mapping, formulary flagging, order set template creation and quality measure gap analysis
- Ongoing support including training and education, remote guidance, and workflow analysis and management strategy
Note: all patient information used in demonstration materials on this website is fictional. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.