Physicians embrace ProVation® Order Sets because it is powered by UpToDate® - the clinical decision support resource most trusted by clinicians to make the right decisions at the point of care.
- More than 1.1 million clinicians in 180 countries and 32,000 institutions worldwide rely on UpToDate to provide the best evidence-based clinical decision support content
- More than 6,300 world-renowned physician authors, editors and peer reviewers use a rigorous editorial process to synthesize the most recent medical information into trusted, evidence-based recommendations
- Topics are viewed more than 26 million times per month and clinicians are able to locate the information they want in approximately one minute
- Covering 23 specialties and more than 10,500 topics, the breadth and depth UpToDate clinical content is unmatched in the industry
Always Available, Always Current
UpToDate® instills physicians with confidence in the quality of the evidence behind the ProVation® Order Sets content - and the confidence to integrate order sets into their clinical practice to help standardize and elevate care to the highest level of quality.
- ProVation® Order Sets includes 11,000 unbreakable links to UpToDate® topics, making physician and clinician review of the order sets easier and quicker.
- UpToDate® provides continuous evidence monitoring, including Practice Changing UpDates which feed directly into ProVation Order Sets through the One-Click Updates feature, saving time and ensuring clinical decisions comply with current standards of care.
Integrity and Proven Outcomes
Clinicians trust UpToDate® for the integrity of its recommendations and its proven impact on care outcomes.
- More than 30 peer-reviewed studies confirm widespread usage of UpToDate® and its association with improved patient care and hospital performance.
- Harvard University researchers found that hospitals using UpToDate® experienced shortened hospital stays, fewer deaths and better quality performance than non-UpToDate hospitals.
- A Journal of the Medical Library Association study found that, in addition to avoiding patient mortality in 6% of patient care incidents, clinicians using UpToDate® changed clinical decisions, avoided adverse events, and saved time - an average of 2.5 hours.