Solutions for CIOs
Faced with an unprecedented number of health IT initiatives converging and competing for budget line items, you're challenged with making the purchasing decisions that will deliver maximized value. Purchases must be well thought out to position healthcare organizations for future advancement of the health IT movement.
Fast-approaching deadlines and pressure to comply with federal initiatives like Meaningful Use and Value-Based Purchasing can cause hasty decisions that can later become costly mistakes. As a CIO, you need to consider IT investments that deliver:
- Easy integration and implementation
- Adoption of CPOE and use of decision support at the point of care
- Value and ROI for the long-term
ProVation Order Sets, powered by UpToDate® Decision Support and ProVation® Care Plans, powered by Lippincott Solutions work in tandem to deliver the value needed for long-term success with the evolving regulatory landscape.
Minimize Risk and Achieve a Return on Investment
- ProVation Order Sets and ProVation Care Plans provide an easy-to-use content management system that maximizes collaboration and dramatically improves order set and care plan approval cycles
- Integrations with leading EHR and CPOE systems help IT teams save valuable time in getting order set and care plan templates into their clinical system
- Comprehensive implementation, clinical informatics and technical support services ensure successful deployments
- Flexible purchase options allow IT professionals to manage budgets effectively