ProVation® Order Sets, powered by UpToDate® Decision Support, eliminates the time-consuming headaches associated with rounding up busy clinicians to review, edit and approve order sets. Its collaborative web-based application provides an easy-to-use interface that drives efficient review, approval and printing of order sets, saving hospitals time and money.
Our well-honed collaborative review capabilities have a proven track record of accelerating order set development and approval cycles at all sizes of hospitals and health systems. Many have realized significant return on investment by reducing the turnaround time on order set approval by 80% or more. It enhances the efficiency of order set build-outs, enabling the creation of hundreds of order sets in as little as 6 months.
NEW! ProVation Order Sets HTML5 Web Application - Access from Any Web Browser on Any Type of Device
Built using HTML5 technology, the new, advanced user interface is intuitive and easy to learn, speeding clinician training and uptake of ProVation Order Sets. Enhanced usability features - including single-click approvals, tracking of clinician "likes," and a real-time message board with threaded comments - further streamline the order set development process, ensuring efficient roll-out of the latest evidence-based decision support at the point of care.
The web application's responsive design conveniently adjusts to various screen sizes, whether on a PC, laptop, or tablet. Its cross-platform accessibility delivers a uniform user experience and keeps user productivity high.
Key Features of the Web Application
- Personal dashboard of assigned order sets that provides each reviewer with a clearly-defined list of assignments and due dates
- Comment threads across each section, subsection, and orderable item that enable comments by one or multiple reviewers, with a full thread visible to all reviewers
- Author comments and status updates that are automatically distributed to the review team when changes are made
- External evidence links from UpToDate that provide real-time access to the recommendations supporting the order set
- Ability to browse the entire ProVation library of order set templates and make a request for an order set to be implemented
- Ability to invite colleagues to review an order set
Digest screen that displays everything a reviewer is responsible for:
Note: all patient information used in demonstration materials on this website is fictional. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.