ProVation® MD Cardiology Coronary Procedure Documentation and Reporting
ProVation MD Cardiology ensures appropriate billing and payment, reduces costs and streamlines quality reporting. An extensive database of medical content and dynamic documentation tools help cardiologists accurately capture coronary procedure details, which generates clear procedure notes and accurate reimbursement codes - eliminating the frustration that dictation and transcription inaccuracies cause.
Take the Risk and Guesswork Out of Documenting Even the Toughest Coronary Cases
- Includes an extensive database of medical content incorporating ACC terminology and eliminates the need to build/maintain your own content
- Imports data from existing hemodynamic and scheduling systems, plus immediately exports data to your existing EHR, billing and NCDR reporting systems
- Intuitive user interface quickly leads cardiologists through documentation, using an anticipatory interface and custom set preferences
- Intelligent coding engine automatically adds CPT®/HCPCS codes, HCPCS anatomical site modifiers, CCI edits, ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes to ensure full reimbursement
Create Color-coded Diagrams that Automatically Generate Codes and Populate Text within the Note with Our Dynamic DocuDiagram®
Key to ProVation MD Cardiology is its intelligent, unparalleled DocuDiagram, which guides cardiologists through coronary procedures to allow for quick and easy capture of robust and intricate procedure details - all by simply drawing findings and interventions on the diagram.
Improve Cardiology Benchmarking and Quality with the ProVation Registry Reporter
The ProVation Registry Reporter supports the American College of Cardiology (ACC) NCDR® CathPCI Registry® data collection, submission and extraction, resulting in streamlined ACC benchmarking and reporting that saves time and improves accuracy.
An Evolving - and Customizable - List of Procedures to Address Physician Needs and Preferences
- Diagnostic Coronary Angiography
- Left and Right Heart with or without Ventriculography
- Interventional Coronary Angiography:
- Stent (drug eluting/bare metal) Angioplasty, Atherectomy, Thrombectomy, Intra-Coronary medications, Grafts, IVUS, FFR, Brachytherapy.
- IVC Filter Placement and Removal
- Pulmonary Angiogram
- Mitral Valvuloplasty
- Temporary Pacemaker
- Mechanical Assist - IABP, Impella, Tandem Heart, LV Assist Device
- Aortic Balloon Valvuloplasty
- PFO, VSD, & ASD Closures
- Endovascular PDA Repair
- Paravalvular Aortic Valve Leak Closure and Mitral Valve Leak Closure
- Endomyocardial Biopsy
Note: all patient information used in demonstration materials on this website is fictional. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.