ProVation® MD Registry Reporting
Streamline Quality Registry Reporting with ProVation MD
Effectively and efficiently submit to quality registries by using ProVation MD, the leading procedure documentation system. ProVation MD ensures relevant quality registry data elements are efficiently captured within the natural flow of the procedure documentation process.
ProVation MD quickly guides physician creation of thorough procedure documentation that also satisfies the data needs of the quality registries. This ensures accurate registry data submissions – improving the value you receive from your registry data and streamlining the submission process.
ProVation Registry Reporting utilizes data generated from ProVation MD and information gathered through the software's interfaces to other IT systems to streamline registry reporting for numerous quality registries—including the NCDR® CathPCI Registry®, the GI Quality Improvement Consortium (GIQuIC) Registry and the AGA Digestive Health Outcomes Registry® for Colorectal Cancer Preventions (CRC-P) Measures.
Quality Registry Participation
For hospitals and ASCs, participation in quality registries can bring a number of benefits as they help healthcare providers:
- Leverage internal benchmarking to improve operations
- Manage patient populations
- Participate in preferred provider incentive programs
The Key Benefits of ProVation MD
By ensuring required procedure information is documented and automatically generating registry submission data, ProVation MD:
- Increases quality reporting effectiveness and efficiency by making registry data requirements an integral part of the physician's documentation workflow
- Streamlines data collection and submission by gathering required information from ProVation MD and other IT systems
- Improves data accuracy and staff productivity by eliminating the need for duplicate data entry
- As registry standards evolve, provides regular software updates to keep pace with the changes