Meet Apex, Your New Procedure Documentation Software
Provation® Apex delivers critical insights to help your hospital or health system manage financial and clinical outcomes through the guided capture of relevant procedure data. Flexible, intuitive, and specialty-specific, Apex can learn each user’s workflow and favorites for unrivaled physician personalization, adoption and satisfaction.
Hover over the icons below to learn more about each exciting feature.
- Smaller IT footprint
- No servers to buy or maintain
- No updates to run
- No downtime for backups
- Available on any device with internet access
- Consistently and accurately document procedure notes and access them anywhere, anytime
- Mobile workflows
- Once available, Apex will automatically convert the physician's speech into structure text via natural language processing (NLP)
- Great for physicians who prefer to dictate notes
- Once available, Apex will provide clinical intelligence, guidance and custom data reports
- Gain insights into quality, ROI and benchmarking across all your providers using the software
- Improve efficiency of operations, as well as clinical and financial outcomes.
- Once available, Apex will learn each physician's workflow and favorites
- Experience unparalleled physician personalization, adoption and satisfaction
- Guided navigation of specialty-specific medical content in a modern UI
- Fits the physician’s natural documentation workflow
- Allows for complete procedure notes with immediate access to structured data that can be easily analyzed, queried and shared
Is Provation Apex Right for Your Hospital or IDN?
If you want to learn if Apex is the right procedure documentation platform for your hospital, health system or IDN, contact us today and an expert will be in touch.
Interested in Provation® Apex?
If you want to learn if Apex is the right procedure documentation platform for you, contact us today and an expert will be in touch.
ATTENTION: Provation Customers
- Are you currently a Provation® MD customer?
- Is your site a hospital or health system (IDN) with GI, Ortho and/or Pain specialties?
- Do you want to be on the cutting edge of intelligent procedure documentation technology?
If you answered yes to all the above, then you may be the perfect candidate for Apex early adoption.
Provation MD drives increased revenue-per-encounter and patient throughput at Presence Health, an award-winning safety net medical center...